Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to get a tattoo w my name but i want it in sanskrit !?

ive been searcing for sanskrit online vocabularies and name translation but i dont seem to find it....does any of you speak or read/write sanskrit ? pls leave me ur e-mail address and ill send my name or if u can pls suggest a web site or any other ideas are welcomed !!! :D thank you :d lookin forward to tty:D

I want to get a tattoo w my name but i want it in sanskrit !?
I've had two years of Sanskrit.





You can email me (on my profile) and I'll help you if you want.





Or you could just look up the meaning of your name. Then look up it up in a Sanskrit dictionary.


The monier williams dictionary is pretty easy to use. Spoken Sanskrit is also pretty good, but may not be as credible.


If you look up a Sanskrit grammar you can just take the vocative case of this word and then you will have your name in Sanskrit.

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment