Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to get a Sanskrit letter K for the first initial of a name!?

I need a picture of this that is big enough for me to print out. The actual tattoo will be tiny, behind my left ear. I want to make sure I am putting the right thing on my body before it is wrong and there forever...Please help!!

I want to get a Sanskrit letter K for the first initial of a name!?
Hi, since it is not possible to paste the letter in here doubleclicking will take you to a site where you will find sanscrit alfaphabets, fonts, infor etc. You can copy the letter you want and paste it with a program like Adobe Photoshop, Paint, or whatever graphic design programs, save it and then modify the size to your convenience.Also with alt gr + print screen then open any new archive and paste.





However sanskrit is more a silabary than an alphabet so e.g ka, ke, ki, ko, ku are different letters. Since the late 19th century, Sanskrit has been written mostly with the Devan膩gar墨 alphabet. However it has also been written with a number of other alphabets, including the Brahmi, Kharosthi, Sharda, Siddham and Bengali alphabets. You will also find links for these at the page below.





http://www.omniglot.com/writing/sanskrit...





If you have any problem accessing this page, you should not have, send me a medssage with your email and I will be glad to send you a good and clear sancrit alphabet and the different variations within sanscrit in a zip file.





Below, same site, you will find alphabets of all languages old or new you could need:





http://www.omniglot.com/writing/index.ht...





Enjoy it


S


No comments:

Post a Comment